Whipped Espresso Ganache Tantos
Do you have a sweet tooth that needs to be pleased? We have just the recipe for you. Using our Tiramisu Tantos, this whipped espresso ganache is sure to be a crowd pleaser at a party or just you with the lights off watching Netflix.
130g sweetened milk chocolate
4g powdered gelatin
24g cold water
400g heavy cream
3g vanilla bean paste
6g espresso powder or two shots espresso
3 bags of Tiramisu Tantos
*block / pieces / bar of white chocolate to grate for garnish
- Bloom the gelatin in cold water.
- Gently heat the cream, vanill and espresso. When hot but not scalding, add the gelatin and whisk to combine.
- Pour ⅓ of the hot mixture over the chocolate and allow to melt and sit for 10 minutes.
- Slowly emulsify the remaining warm cream mixture into the chocolate - stirring well to combine.
- Press cling onto the surface to prevent a skin from forming and allow to chill overnight.
- The next day, whip in a standmixer to soft peaks and place into a piping bag with a string tip.
More from: Recipes